Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back to School!

Well, I survived one day of being a single parent! David started school today at UVU and was gone from over 12 hours today! I know it's what we need to be doing, but man is it hard! Logan would not let me put him down and only took an hour nap all day! When is this baby supposed to hit the Independent stage where he wants to do his own thing?! I am SO ready for that!!

2 comments:

  1. You guys can do it! After having Justin in school for the last 5 1/2 years while working, having kids, etc it is hard work. But so worth it! You can do it! Let me know if we can help in any way. I love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. You're tough!

    ReplyDelete

Kaden & Logan

Kaden & Logan

The Fam

The Fam