Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW YEAR!

Christmas is over and ready for a new year! Does anyone else get a little too frazzled with the holidays. With two kids this year I felt like all I was doing was running and not really enjoying anything.
I feel a little sad because I think I missed the whole point this year. I think I got bogged down with buying gifts and stuff that we really didn't need; and with a tight budget I am now bummed with bills still to pay!
So now I am planning a 4 year old birthday party. He got SO much for Christmas, so I don't think he really need more right now, but we will probably just get him a bike for the summer.
On another note, daycare is pretty much dying off right now, which does make things tight, but it is really nice to have a break.
I am advertising like crazy but quietly hope my break goes on a little longer, but not too long I guess, reality does catch up eventually and bills have to get paid.
Anyway . . . New Year Plans . . . THIN AGAIN IN 2010!
I am going to lose the baby weight this year! Well Hopefully it doesn't take the whole year, a month sounds good, but lets be realistic.
My goal is to lose 30lbs in 90 days. So, here is to day 1! I honestly don't have the motivation I did last time I was able to lose the weight, but that is why I am sharing my goals with my blogger friends so I have someone to report to! I am a little worried this will be a complete failure of an attempt but well I will try to be honest in my failure or (hopefully) success!!
So, 90 days from today would be April 4th, which is basically Easter or General Conference. No, am not going to share my weight. You all can start guessing with the amount I have to lose, but for now I will just have to let you guess. Maybe if I do start loosing the weight I will get brave. Lets just say, this would be a record high for me right now, so I am not very proud!
So there it is, I have spilled my secrets to my many Blogger Friends, which I think it about 2 right now!

2 comments:

  1. I am 1 of 2. HAHA! I went to the doctors today and just about passed out. I know I've gained weight, but WOW!

    YOU CAN DO IT DANYALE!!!!!! I'm cheering for you. I'm going to work on losing weight, but I'm not modifying my diet because it's really not bad at all. We have been cooking home cooked meals more, so they are healthy. I just haven't been able to work out since my surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I've got almost the same goal, (please don't wait until YOUR baby is 20, like I have done!) So I like your goal. I'm going to try to lose 26 pounds in about that many weeks. Good luck to us!!

    Love, Aunt Karen

    PS, your blog is so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

Kaden & Logan

Kaden & Logan

The Fam

The Fam