Tuesday, April 20, 2010

KITCHEN!

So the kitchen renovation is nearing! I am SO excited for the finished product but VERY nervous to be without a kitchen for a week. Next Wednesday is DEMOLITION DAY! That is kind of a scary word "DEMOLITION"! I hope we really can get it all put back together! I watch too many Renovation Reality shows on the DIY Network (My FAV Channel!). Every episode showcases a family trying to renovate a room themselves, usually a kitchen. Well, many of them don't go too well. Usually they seem to completely blow there budget and nothing ever gets done on time, and they usually call in some professional help. I am really hoping that doesn't become us!! I can't go without a kitchen for very long at all! I use my house for my business so it's kind of a necessity.
Well, good thing it's BBQ season! We are going to be living outside for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaden & Logan

Kaden & Logan

The Fam

The Fam